Following the EVO 2023 announcement that Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising would launch from Cygames and Arc System Works for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam on November 30, 2023, a new trailer has now been uploaded.
The game’s main theme, “Then Rise,” is performed by Fubito Endo as various showcases of gameplay and character interaction footage are shown. Additionally, pre-orders are now available via PSN. Wishlisting is available on Steam.
There will be standard ($49.99) and digital deluxe ($74.99) editions. A free edition will also launch, featuring the following:
- 4 Characters
- Part 1 of the story
- Online play and lobby access
- Grand Bruise Legends!
Pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition will grant the following:
- 4 Color Variants for the 28 Base Characters
- 3 Weapon Skins for the 28 Base Characters
- Up to 72 Hours of Early Access
- Costume “Guider to the Eternal Edge” (Gran & Djeeta)
- 6 DLC Characters
- 4 Color Variants for the 6 DLC Characters
- 3 Weapon Skins for the 6 DLC Characters
- Premium Avatar “Vikala (Yin)”
You can view the release date announcement trailer for Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising below:
Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising features the original 24-character Versus cast alongside several new ones. A newly implemented mechanic will be Ultimate Skills, which are more powerful iterations of Versus’ Plus Skills, enabling new combo extension opportunities and ways to punish opponents. Additionally, a new Story mode will be available in a more convenient fashion, abolishing item collection, growth elements, and some quest battles. It will be an abridged version of Versus’ 50 RPG Mode chapters, too.
- If you missed it, check out our announcement coverage housing further details, screenshots, and a trailer.
- Anila was previously introduced.
- EVO 2023 Japan Trailer & Siegfried Announcement
- Siegfried Gameplay Trailer
- Nier Introduction
- Grimnir Introduction
- Release Date Announcement & Free Edition
This release will also feature enhanced graphics, an improved online lobby with a vaster environment, and Grand Bruise Legends! Mode, comprising minigames such as obstacle course Rising Royale and Gold Brick Hoarder.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.