Bandai Namco has shared a new gameplay trailer for their upcoming fighter, Tekken 8. The well-known Paul Phoenix is introduced this time around, with fierce close ranged maneuvers to devastate opponents. He is also known as the “Hot-Blooded Destroyer,” and well, I suppose he does seem hot-blooded.
Additionally, the highly detailed character models and stage elements are also noteworthy, truly elevating the Tekken IP to a new modern level of quality.
Tekken 8 will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC at an unknown time.
- Check out our announcement coverage.
- View our previous coverage comprising The Game Awards 2022 trailer, screenshots, key art, and character renders.
- View the Nina Reveal alongside an intricate deep dive into this entry’s refined combat mechanics.
- Kazuya Mishima Character Trailer
- Jin Kazama Character Trailer
His render is viewable below:
Tekken 8 marks significant growth for the franchise, seeing the return of Jun Kazama and a heavy focus on several story elements. Past grudges will be settled here, with the most iconic being Jin and Kazuya. Further, the visuals have been upgraded to meet modern standards, boasting terrific character models, environments, and textures. We’re undoubtedly looking forward to this ambitious fighter’s release.
You can view the Tekken 8 Paul Phoenix gameplay and introduction trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.