Bandai Namco released new trailers for their tournament fighter Tekken 8, coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC at an unknown time.
The “Spirited Peacemaker,” Asuka Kazama, and the “Grandmaster of Drip,” Leroy Smith, have been introduced. The latter is an immensely popular character who debuted in Tekken 7, while the former was first available in Tekken 5, appearing in every mainline title since. Given her last name, her family situation seems like a subject of confusion.
Tekken 8 marks significant growth for the franchise, seeing the return of Jun Kazama and a heavy focus on several story elements. Past grudges will be settled here, with the most iconic being Jin and Kazuya. Further, the visuals have been upgraded to meet modern standards, boasting terrific character models, environments, and textures. We’re undoubtedly looking forward to this ambitious fighter’s release.
- Check out our announcement coverage.
- View our previous coverage comprising The Game Awards 2022 trailer, screenshots, key art, and character renders.
- View the Nina Reveal alongside an intricate deep dive into this entry’s refined combat mechanics.
- Kazuya Mishima Character Trailer
- Jin Kazama Character Trailer
- Paul Phoenix Character Trailer
- Marshall Law Character Trailer
- King Character Trailer
- Lars Alexandersson Character Trailer
- Jack-8 Gameplay Trailer
- Jun Kazama Gameplay Trailer
- Ling Xiaoyu Gameplay Trailer
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on the release of Tekken 8.
You can view the Leroy Smith gameplay debut trailer below:
You can view the Asuka Kazama gameplay debut trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.