Bandai Namco released a new trailer for their tournament fighter Tekken 8, coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC at an unknown time.
Emilie De Rochefort, more often referred to as simply Lili, is introduced. Initially debuting in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, this “Fighting Heiress” is quite wealthy, being the daughter of a father in the oil business as part of Rochefort Enterprises. After freeing herself from a kidnapping at a younger age by taking down one of those responsible, fighting became a prominent aspect of her life she pursued.
Tekken 8 marks significant growth for the franchise, seeing the return of Jun Kazama and a heavy focus on several story elements. Past grudges will be settled here, with the most iconic being Jin and Kazuya. Further, the visuals have been upgraded to meet modern standards, boasting terrific character models, environments, and textures. We’re undoubtedly looking forward to this ambitious fighter’s release.
- Check out our announcement coverage.
- View our previous coverage comprising The Game Awards 2022 trailer, screenshots, key art, and character renders.
- View the Nina Reveal alongside an intricate deep dive into this entry’s refined combat mechanics.
- Kazuya Mishima Character Trailer
- Jin Kazama Character Trailer
- Paul Phoenix Character Trailer
- Marshall Law Character Trailer
- King Character Trailer
- Lars Alexandersson Character Trailer
- Jack-8 Gameplay Trailer
- Jun Kazama Gameplay Trailer
- Ling Xiaoyu Trailer
- Leroy Smith & Asuka Kazama Trailers
- Crossplay & Rollback Confirmed
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on the release of Tekken 8.
You can view the Lili gameplay debut trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.